The 2016 NCCC Girls Basketball Tournament will begin Friday, Feb. 19 with first-round qualifying games and conclude Wednesday, Feb. 23 at a site to be determined.
First round and quarterfinal games will be played at the sites of the higher seeds. Monday’s semifinals and Wednesday’s championship will be played a sites to be determined.
Avon, which has moved to the CCC, was last year’s champion. Bolton, last year’s runner-up, is the No. 2 seed. Enfield is the No. 1 seed.
The top six seeds have byes to the quarterfinal round.
Friday, February 19 at higher seeds
- Windsor Locks 55, SMSA 39
- Coventry 53, Ellington 36
Saturday, February 20 at higher seeds
- Bolton 39, Windsor Locks 29
- Enfield 65, Coventry 32
- Canton 57, East Windsor 44
- Classical Magnet 49, Suffield 33
Monday, February 22
- Bolton 55, Canton 48 OT
- Enfield 67, Classical 30
Wednesday, February 24 at TBA
- Consolation game: Canton 70, Classical 51
- Championship: Enfield 48, Bolton 41
Updates every minute – View full tournament