• Dina DiBlasio, Norwalk: Went 6-for-6, including a double and a triple, scored four times and drove in five in a 21-3 win over McMahon.
• Adriana Gambino, Westhill: Had four hits (two doubles, two singles) and drove in the winning run in the seventh inning in a 4-3 victory over previously unbeaten Seymour.
• Julia Jenkins, Valley Regional: She was 3-for-4 with two triples, two runs and two RBIs in a 6-5 win over Portland.
• Ari Masotti, Haddam-Killingworth: Had three hits, including a bases-clearing triple, and finished with five RBIs in a 12-3 win over Guilford.
• Marisa Minore, Branford: Went 3-for-4 with four RBIs in a 6-4 win over Sheehan.
• Kayla Resto, Shelton: Had three hits, four runs and five RBIs in a 16-1 win over Wilbur Cross.
• Sarah Lawton, Holy Cross: Pitched a no-hitter and struck out 13 in an 11-0 win over Sacred Heart.
• Ireland Miessau, Lauralton Hall: Threw a no hitter with 12 strikeouts and had an RBI in a 2-0 win over North Haven.
• Nicole Williams, St. Joseph: Struck out all 21 batters she faced in a 2-0 victory over Danbury in the FCIAC tournament quarterfinals.
• Cheshire: Capped an unbeaten regular season (20-0) for the first time in program history.
• South Windsor: Won four times last week to up its winning streak to seven games.
• Thomaston: Clinched at least part of a third straight Berkshire League championship with a 7-4 win over Nonnewaug.
• Westhill: Defeated previously unbeaten Seymour 4-3 by scoring twice in the top of the seventh inning with two outs.
ON THE AIR/WEB
• Law at East Haven, Monday, 7 p.m.: ESPNradio1300.
• SCC Tournament Semifinals, Thursday, 5 and 7 p.m.: ESPNradio1300.
• SCC Tournament Championship, Saturday, 6 p.m.: ESPNradio1300.
• Raeanne Geffert, Seymour: Recorded her 1,000th career strikeout in a 1-0 victory over Woodland in the NVL tournament quarterfinals.
• Lindsay Golia, North Branford: Notched her 500th career strikeout and earned her 50th career victory in an 18-0 win over Old Lyme.
• Cali Jolley, Law: Freshman shortstop broke the school record for assists in a season. The previous record was 75.
• Allie Luzzi, East Haven: Recorded her 150th career hit in a loss to North Branford.
• Teresa Marchitto, Amity: Recorded her 100th career hit in a 7-6 win over Hand.
• Emily Popp, Morgan: Collected her 100th career hit in a victory over Portland.
• Meg Sastram, Oxford: Recorded her 150th career hit.
• Wamogo at Nonnewaug, Monday, 3:45 p.m.: Wamogo has won 14 straight games.
• East Granby at Fitch, Monday, 4 p.m.: East Granby (16-3) travels to take on the state’s No. 1 team.
• Coginchaug at Berlin, Tuesday, 7 p.m.: The visiting Blue Devils will try to snap a two-game losing skid.
• Platt at Maloney, Wednesday 7 p.m.: The battle of Meriden. Maloney has lost three in a row.