• Connor Prindle, Shelton boys: Senior scored both goals in a 2-0 win over Amity.
• Makayla Bigard, Wilbur Cross girls: Junior scored four goals in a 5-1 win over HMTCA.
• Taylor Scully, Hand girls: Sophomore scored all three goals in a 3-1 win over Branford.
• Erin Daly, Platt Tech girls: Senior scored four goals, including the 100th of her career, in Platt Tech’s 5-1 win over Wolcott Tech, then had a hat trick in a 4-0 win over Harding.
• Sean Miller, Guilford boys: Junior scored three goals in the Indians’ 4-0 win over North Haven.
• Jake Goldstein, Cheshire boys: Senior scored in the 78th minute to help the Rams beat Wilbur Cross 1-0.
• Kevin Linn, Law boys: Sophomore had three goals and an assist in a 5-5 tie with East Haven.
• Jose Gonzalez, Whitney Tech boys: Junior had three goals and an assist in a 5-0 win over O’Brien Tech.
• Adrian Lekaj, New Milford boys: Senior scored all three goals in a 3-1 win over New Fairfield.
• Gabriella Prisco, West Haven girls: Junior had three goals and one assist in the Westies’ 5-1 win over Lyman Hall. She also scored West Haven’s only goal in a 3-1 loss to Sheehan.
• Meghan Sastram, Oxford girls: Senior had three goals in a 4-2 win over Torrington.
• Kaleigh Panek, Shelton girls: Junior had three goals in a 6-0 win over Lyman Hall.
“We were very confident going into the game. We knew Megan (Kikosicki of East Haven) was their big gun. We doubled up on her. We wanted someone else to beat us. We did not want her to beat us.”
Sacred Heart Academy coach George Bedocs in the Pacers’ 3-0 win over East Haven on Tuesday.
GET OUT AND GO
• Old Saybrook at Morgan boys, today at Indian River Complex, 2 p.m.: Could this be a possible Shoreline Conference tournament final matchup? Top seeds for that tournament on the line at least.
• Amity at Shelton girls, Tuesday, 7 p.m.: Two teams played to a 2-2 tie in the first SCC Housatonic Division matchup last month. Both teams suffered its first loss last Friday.
• Fairfield Prep at West Haven boys, Tuesday, 7:30 p.m.: A must for the Westies in order to have a shot at the SCC Quinnipiac Division crown.
• Sheehan at Amity girls, Friday, 3:45 p.m.: Big week concludes for Amity by hosting another top Housy Division rival.
• Cheshire at Shelton boys, Friday, 7 p.m.: Could Shelton hand Cheshire its first loss? If not, the Housy Division likely belongs to the Rams.
• St. Joseph at Fairfield Warde girls, Saturday, noon: Top-notch FCIAC tilt with both teams likely to come in unbeaten.
• Hopkins at Hamden Hall girls, Saturday, 12:30 p.m.: The annual game between the area prep school rivals.