• Salah Oumorou, West Haven boys: Scored all three goals in a 3-3 tie with Fairfield Prep.
• Juan Avila, Morgan boys: Had a hat trick in Morgan’s 4-1 win over Old Saybrook.
• Caroline Monahan, Lauralton Hall girls: Had a hat trick and added an assist in Lauralton’s 4-1 win over Guilford and had two goals and an assist in a 4-1 win over Sacred Heart Academy and in a 3-1 win over West Haven.
• Maggie Basta, Greenwich Academy girls: Scored four goals in Greenwich Academy’s 7-5 win over Hopkins.
• Connor Moore, Platt Tech boys: Scored four goals in Platt Tech’s 6-2 win over Bullard-Havens.
• Gina DiFederico and Erica Boehm, Law girls: Combined for 15 saves as Law managed a 0-0 tie against Hand.
• Anna Glovin, Fairfield Warde girls: Scored the deciding goal with 3.3 seconds left to give Warde the 2-1 victory over Fairfield Ludlowe.
• Andrew Caplan, Sheehan boys: Had three goals and an assist in the Titans’ 7-4 win over Wilbur Cross.
• Erin Daly, Platt Tech girls: Scored all three goals in a 3-1 victory over Bullard Havens.
• Mya Johnson, Old Lyme girls: Scored all three goals in the second half of the Wildcats’ 5-1 victory over Haddam-Killingworth.
“We deserved three or four goals tonight, but it just didn’t happen. I thought we deserved a better fate.”
Hand girls coach Dave Dikranian in the Tigers’ 2-1 loss to Morgan on Wednesday.
“It just snuck in that far post and there’s the game. I’m never going to forget that moment.”
Fairfield Warde’s Anna Glovin on her deciding goal with 3.3 seconds left in a 2-1 win over Fairfield Ludlowe Thursday.
GET OUT AND GO
• Fairfield Prep at Guilford boys, Monday, 6 p.m.: Prep won the last matchup 1-0. Guilford hoping to avenge its only loss.
• Hand at Lauralton Hall girls, Tuesday, 3:45 p.m.: SCC interdivision rematch. Hand won the last time 1-0 at the Surf Club.
• Hand at Amity girls, Wednesday, 3:45 p.m.: Back-to-back tough SCC interdivision road contests for the Tigers.
• Farmington at Glastonbury boys, Thursday, 3:45 p.m.: Both teams suffered its first loss last week, but still a top-10 CCC matchup (Glastonbury still first, Farmington now 6th in LL-L poll).
• Glastonbury at Farmington girls, Thursday, 7 p.m.: Glastonbury will likely come into this CCC matchup undefeated while Farmington has won nine straight since its only loss to Northwest Catholic.
• Mercy at Guilford girls, Saturday, 7 p.m.: Guilford handed Mercy its only loss this season. Could be looking at a preview of the SCC tournament final.