- Coach: Luigi Velardi (1st season)
- Conference: NVL Iron Division
- Playoff Class: M (446 boys enrollment)
- Home: John J. Mills Complex
- 2013 Record: 1-10 (1-5 Brass)
- 2014 Kickoff: Sept. 12 Woodland, 6:30 p.m.
- Team website: MaxPreps page
- Robert Cititello, Sr. OL-LB
- Matt Terlizzi, Sr. RB-DB
- Ryan Nolan, Sr. TE-DL
- Mike Waters, Sr. OL-DL
- Tom Gemarest, Jr. OL-DL
- Nick Pierre, Sr. RB-DB
- Tyler Fac, Sr. WR-DB
- A.J. Cattaneo, Sr. QB
- Kyle Sklanka, Jr. WR-DB
- Dan Desaulniers, Jr. RB-DB
- Morgan Skelly, Jr. RB-DB
- Joe Dematteis, Jr. RB-DB
Anthony Yordan RB-LB; Mike Marino (All-Brass) WR-DB, 23 tackles, two interceptions; Bobby Ernst (All-Brass) OL-DL, 36 tackles, four sacks; Mark Genereux RB-LB; Leonel Mideros WR-DB
First-year coach Luigi Verlardi has returned to his alma mater after coaching at Post University last season and previously at Pomeraug and Watertown.
Verlardi is taking over a program that went 1-10 last season and hasn’t been to the playoffs since they went to the Class SS championship game in 1986.
A.J. Cattaneo is back under center this season for the Indians, Cattaneo threw for just 663 yards last season with 5 touchdown passes.
The Indians will have to replace Anthony Yordan’s 994 yards on the ground, with Dan Dansaulniers as the leading returning rusher last season with 180 yards, though Matt Terlizzi and Nick Pierre will get carries as well.
- Sept. 12 — Woodland, 6:30 p.m.
- Sept. 19 — At Wolcott, 7 p.m.
- Sept. 26 — Kennedy, 7 p.m.
- Oct. 3 — At Crosby, 7 p.m.
- Oct. 10 — At Sacred Heart/Kaynor Tech, 7 p.m.
- Oct. 17 — Stratford, 7 p.m.
- Oct. 31 — Holy Cross, 7 p.m.
- Nov. 8 — At St. Paul, 1 p.m.
- Nov. 14 — Naugatuck, 7 p.m.
- Nov. 21 — Seymour, 7 p.m.
- Nov. 27 — At Torrington, 10:15 a.m.