Welcome back for the tenth episode of the Give and Go girls basketball podcast.
The eight teams that will play for a state championship this weekend, have all punched their tickets to Mohegan Sun.
Scott and Pete recap how the team’s got to this point and what it is going to take for them to take home a state championship.
They also give their predictions, so everyone can yell at them when they are wrong.
Remember, if the embed to listen doesn’t show, you can always listen by clicking here.
As always, head over to GameTimeCT podcasts on iTunes and subscribe, rate and leave a review about our podcasts.
We are also now on Spotify, so you can listen to us there now.
- 1 – Girls Basketball to go to five divisions next season
- 13:30 – Class LL review and title game outlook
- 19:55 – Class L review and title game outlook
- 23:45 – Class M review and title game outlook
- 33:30 – Class S review and title game outlook
- 36:15 – Championship Predictions