• Allie Brennan, Sacred Heart Academy: Scored 13 points and had eight assists and four steals in a 57-41 win over Lyman Hall.
• Camryn Craig, Guilford: Scored 18 points in a 63-40 win over Shelton.
• Morgan Daley, Northwestern: Scored 12 points and had 13 rebounds in a 57-51 overtime win over Thomaston.
• Jenitza Irizarry, Platt Tech: Scored a career-high 33 points and had 12 rebounds and six steals in a 49-37 win over Abbott Tech.
• Lizahya Morgan, Capital Prep: Tallied 23 points in a 49-46 win over Mercy.
• Karli Opalka, Pomperaug: Scored 21 points and had 16 rebounds in a 64-52 win over previously unbeaten New Fairfield.
• Gyanna Russell, East Hampton: Scored 25 points in a 35-31 win over Cromwell.
• Brielle Wilborn, Middletown: Scored 20 points as the Blue Dragons rallied past Rocky Hill 66-53.
“She’s a kid who works as hard as anyone on the planet and doesn’t get nearly enough credit because she doesn’t put up huge numbers. She battles against kids who might be quicker and bigger than her, but no one outworks her. If she has a couple big moments like that, it’s huge for our team.”
— Hand coach Tim Tredwell said about the Tigers’ Kaitlyn Martin after she scored 11 points in a 58-43 win over Lauralton Hall.
• Ansonia: Snapped a 66-game NVL losing skid in a 45-28 win over Wilby.
• Northwestern: Earned a 57-51 overtime win over Thomaston, snapping the Bears’ 38-game Berkshire League win streak.
GET OUT AND GO
• Mercy (10-2) at Hand (10-2), Monday, 7 p.m.: Hand defeated Mercy 53-42 in the season opener.
• Bethel (12-1) at Notre Dame-Fairfield (11-1), Tuesday, 7 p.m.: Notre Dame has won seven in a row since losing to New London on Dec. 29. Bethel has also won since in a row since a loss to Trumbull on Dec. 28.
• RHAM (8-3) at Glastonbury (10-2), Tuesday, 7 p.m.: Only meeting of the regular season between these teams.
• New London (12-0) at Torrington (8-2), Wednesday, 7 p.m.: The unbeaten Whalers take the long trip to Torrington to take on a competitive Red Raiders squad.
• Enfield (12-0) at E.O. Smith (7-4), Friday, 6:45 p.m.: E.O. Smith’s record is a bit deceiving. The Panthers have lost to RHAM twice, to Norwich Free Academy and to Enfield, 56-41 on Dec. 22