• Tyree Allen, Hillhouse: Scored 18 points in a 46-31 win over Sheehan.
• McKenna Dale, E.O. Smith: Scored 30 points in a 67-62 win over previously unbeaten Enfield.
• Adrienne DiGioia, Branford: Had 34 points in Branford’s 69-65 double-overtime victory over North Branford.
• Maya Lee, Career: Scored 18 points in a 43-42 win over Hand.
• Izzy Nerney, Guilford: Scored 22 points in a 56-27 win over Amity.
• Olivia Robles, Sheehan: Scored 21 points in a 48-43 win over East Haven.
• Jaymesha Sanders, West Haven: She had 23 points and 14 rebounds in a 58-55 overtime loss to Wilbur Cross.
• Sarah Skoronski, Shelton: She had 28 points in a 56-30 win over Fairfield Ludlowe.
• Taniyah Thompson, Hamden: Had 12 points and 10 rebounds in a 52-44 overtime win over Sacred Heart Academy.
• Claudia Tucci, Trumbull: Scored 19 points in a 56-50 win over Lauralton Hall.
“I have to give Hamden all the credit. They are probably as physical a team as there is in the SCC right now. They have size and speed, and they are quick to the basket. We were undersized against them. We played cat and mouse against them, which was successful for 31 minutes. They just wore us down in overtime.”
— Sacred Heart Academy coach Bruce Rich after the Sharks lost to Hamden 51-44 in overtime.
• Whitney Tech: Defeated O’Brien Tech 39-16 to qualify for the state tournament for the first time in 10 years.
• Creed: Defeated Hale-Ray 41-34 to snap a 44-game Shoreline Conference losing streak.
GET OUT AND GO
• New London at Norwich Free Academy, Tuesday, 7 p.m.: New London defeated the Wildcats 53-37 on Dec. 22.
• Holy Cross at Kennedy, Wednesday, 7 p.m.: Holy Cross has not played since Jan. 20.
• Ridgefield at Career, Thursday, 7 p.m.: Ridgefield has won eight in a row since losing to unbeaten Trumbull on Dec. 23.
• Notre Dame-Fairfield at Canton, Saturday, 1 p.m.: Canton won the Class S title last season, while the Lancers were a finalist in Class M.
• Ridgefield at Norwich Free Academy, Saturday, 2:30 p.m.: Big week for both teams.
• New London at Career, Saturday, 4 p.m.: New London, the state’s top-ranked team, takes a trip to New Haven and faces a talented Panthers squad.