• Anna Cheverella, Derby: Had a game-high 34 points in a 54-51 win over Oxford.
• Olivia Coyle, East Haven: Scored 23 points in a 63-54 win over Amity.
• LaToya Dale, Hillhouse: Scored 13 points and grabbed 20 rebounds in a 57-52 win over Sheehan.
• Adrienne DiGioia, Branford: Scored 29 points in a 56-52 loss to Wilbur Cross.
• Ky’Jae Hargrove, Career: Made game-tying baskets to send the game into overtime and double overtime in a 52-47 victory over Hillhouse.
• Savannah Marshall, Westbrook: Scored 27 points in a 58-51 overtime win over Coginchaug.
• Kelly Oliver, North Branford: Scored 16 points, grabbed 10 rebounds and made two steals in a 51-50 win over Old Lyme.
• Jill Wexler, Gilbert: Scored 15 points in a 45-42 win over previously unbeaten East Hampton.
• Elizabeth Wilson, Ansonia: Scored 10 points, eight assists and nine rebounds as the Chargers won their first game of the year with a 49-29 victory over Platt Tech.
“The heart was there, the desire was there, and the competitiveness was there. We’re a young team still searching for some chemistry. The kids did exactly what we asked, diving on the ground, trying to get rebounds. Mercy is a little bit bigger and a little bit stronger. So I’m proud of the way we played.”
— Lauralton Hall coach Amanda Forcucci said following a 63-27 loss to Mercy.
• Gyanna Russell, East Hampton: Scored 30 points, including the 1,000th of her career, in a 51-44 win over Morgan.
GET OUT AND GO
• New Fairfield (8-0) at Weston (8-0), Tuesday, 7 p.m.: Huge SWC clash between the league’s only two remaining teams without a loss.
• Kennedy (6-1) at St. Paul (7-0), Wednesday, 7 p.m.: Kennedy suffered its first loss of the season last week against Holy Cross and will look to get back on track here against St. Paul, the lone remaining unbeaten team in the NVL.
• St. Joseph (6-2) at Greenwich (6-1), Friday, 7 p.m.: St. Joseph will look to keep pace in a tight race in the FCIAC.
• Glastonbury (6-1) at Middletown (8-0), Saturday, noon: Middletown one of just two unbeaten teams left in the CCC.