Welcome to the 15th edition of the GameTimeCT football podcast.
We have come full circle.
A bunch of the team’s that we selected at the beginning of the year are still remaining and a couple that we didn’t pick are still around.
There are eight teams left across the four classes with four state championships to play this weekend.
Scott Ericson joins the show for the second week in a row as the trio recaps the semifinals and takes a look ahead at the finals matchups.
They also give their astute predictions that almost certainly will be incorrect. (Editor’s note: Unless you’re SPB, who went 7-1 in the semifinals and is 20-3 overall)
Remember, if the embed to listen doesn’t show, you can always listen by clicking here.
As always, you can subscribe to GameTimeCT podcasts on iTunes.
- 3 – 18:45 Semifinals recap
- 21:00 – 29:35 – Class S Championship prediction
- 29:45 – 40:00 Class M Championship prediction
- 40:30 – 53:20 Class L Championship prediction
- 53:21 – 1:08:00 Class LL Championship prediction