Welcome to the thirteenth edition of the GameTimeCT football podcast.
We finally made it.
Through rain, snow and cold weather the high school football playoffs are here.
This week, through all the commotion, teams made the playoffs and teams seasons ended.
The playoff brackets are set and ready to go, as are Pete and Sean.
The duo gives you their picks for every quarterfinal matchup and who they think will win the four state championships.
Remember, if the embed to listen doesn’t show, you can always listen by clicking here.
As always, you can subscribe to GameTimeCT podcasts on iTunes.
- 1 – 25:00 Thanksgiving week recap
- 26 – 36:25 – Class S QF predictions
- 36:30 – 47:00 Class M QF predictions
- 47:30 – 59 Class L QF predictions
- 59:30 – Class LL QF predictions