Welcome to the fourteenth edition of the GameTimeCT football podcast.
Thirty-two teams entered postseason season play on Tuesday and now 16 teams are left as the season heads towards the semifinals this weekend.
We saw a handful of good games across the board and a couple of routs. You can check out the full postseason scoreboard here.
With the semifinal matchups set, Pete and Sean — joined by Scott Ericson — took a look back at Monday’s quarterfinal matchups.
They then jumped into the semifinal matchups and gave their predictions.
Remember, if the embed to listen doesn’t show, you can always listen by clicking here.
As always, you can subscribe to GameTimeCT podcasts on iTunes.
- 2 – 30:22 Quarterfinals recap
- 30:35 – 42:00 – Class S Semifinal predictions
- 42:05 – 52:00 Class M Semifinal predictions
- 52:05 – 1:02:00 Class L Semifinal predictions
- 1:02:45 – End Class LL Semifinal predictions