• Justise Antrum, Hamden Hall: Rushed for 210 yards and two touchdowns on just 14 carries in a 46-28 win over Wilbraham & Monson.
• Ethan Bronson, Cheshire: Kicked a 39-yard field goal with 5 seconds left to help Cheshire beat Xavier 26-24.
• Zach Davis, Sheehan: Rushed 30 times for 384 yards and six touchdowns and became the school’s all-time leading rusher with 3,322 yards, surpassing Eric Hair (3,298) in a 46-8 win over Branford. Davis also passed Hair’s single-season record with 1,675 yards.
• Markell Dobbs, Ansonia: Ran for 210 yards and three touchdowns in a 44-8 win over Kennedy.
• Alijah Ellis, Derby: Ran for 241 yards and three touchdowns on 17 carries in a 40-27 loss to Holy Cross.
• Jevin Frett, Manchester: Caught seven passes for 136 yards and a touchdown in a 33-31 victory over Conard.
• Ralph Gilliard, Simsbury: Caught eight passes for 128 yards and made three interceptions in a 31-13 win over New Britain.
• Anthony Godfrey, West Haven: Rushed nine times for 162 yards and three touchdowns in a 50-7 victory over Amity.
• Ray Iorio, Wolcott: Rushed 32 times for 155 yards in a 33-30 victory over Seymour.
• Grant Nieves, Rocky Hill: Made three interceptions, including one he returned 100 yards for a touchdown, in a 51-7 win over Rockville.
• Derrick Sims, Hillhouse: Returned an interception for a touchdown, recovered a fumble and recorded two sacks in a 34-21 win over Foran.
• Josh Witkowsky, Notre Dame-West Haven: Rushed for 144 yards and four touchdowns in a 49-34 win over North Haven.
“We definitely shocked the world today. And we’re going to keep shocking the world.”
— NFA standout Jawaun Johnson following a 33-14 win over previously unbeaten and then No. 7 Staples.
• Enfield: Defeated Bulkeley/HMTCA/Weaver 25-12 to earn its first victory of the season.
• Norwich Free Academy: Knocked off previously unbeaten Staples 33-14.
• Wolcott: Defeated previously unbeaten Seymour 33-30.
ON THE AIR
• Creed/Career/Whitney Tech at Wilbur Cross, Friday, 7 p.m.: NewsRadio 960-WELI.
GET OUT AND GO
• Morgan (3-1) at Cromwell/Portland (3-0), Friday, 6 p.m.: After two byes in the season’s first five weeks, Cromwell/Portland now must play seven straight games to end the regular season.
• Staples (4-1) at Stamford (3-1), Friday, 6 p.m.: How doe Staples respond after suffering its first loss of the season last week to NFA?
• ATI (3-0) at Capital Prep/Achievement (3-0), Friday, 6:30 p.m.: These are two of four remaining unbeaten teams in the CSC.
• North Branford (1-2) at Valley Regional/Old Lyme (3-1), Friday, 6:30 p.m.: This is one of those throw-the-records-out games.
• Stonington (3-1) at New London (4-0), Friday, 6:30 p.m.: Stonington, a member of the ECC Division II, will try to knock off the Whalers, members of the ECC Division I.
• Ridgefield (3-1) at Trinity Catholic (1-3), Saturday, 2 p.m.: Schedule makers weren’t kind to Trinity Catholic. The Crusaders have lost to New Canaan, Greenwich and Trumbull and now must face a dangerous Ridgefield squad.
• Trumbull (3-1) at Greenwich (3-1), Saturday, 3 p.m.: Very likely the state’s game of the week.