• Matt Brehon, Hillhouse: Had 11 carries for 184 rushing yards, including a 93-yard touchdown in a 26-3 win over Amity.
• Chase Cook, Old Saybrook/Westbrook: Ran for 246 yards and four touchdowns in a 39-14 win over SMSA/University/Classical.
• Zach Davis, Sheehan: Rushed for 426 yards and four touchdowns in a 40-13 win over Guilford.
• Markell Dobbs, Ansonia: Rushed for 181 yards and three touchdowns on just five carries in a 50-0 win over Torrington.
• Anthony Godfrey, West Haven: Rushed 20 times for 288 yards and three touchdowns in a 41-14 win over Cheshire.
• Jack Hamel, Berlin: Passed for two touchdowns and returned an interception for another touchdown in a 24-12 win over Northwest Catholic.
• Carelle Hill, Bassick: Rushed for 270 yards, tallied 150 receiving yards and finished with seven touchdowns in a 62-0 win over Wolcott Tech/Wamogo/Housatonic.
• Jaylen Kelley, Seymour: Threw for four touchdowns and rushed for two more in a 64-20 win over Sacred Heart.
• John McElroy, Trumbull: Threw for two touchdowns and ran for another — all in the second half — in a 24-14 win over Trinity Catholic.
• Matt Osgood, Rocky Hill: Made three sacks, eight tackles and scored on a fumble recovery in a 49-0 win over Plainville.
• Jason Pinnock, Windsor: Caught three touchdown passes and returned an interception for a touchdown in a 41-12 win over Farmington.
• Nico Ragaini, Notre Dame-West Haven: Caught eight passes for 221 yards and ran for a touchdown in a 34-7 win over Fairfield Prep.
• Jack Roberge, Masuk: Rushed for 222 yards and a touchdown in a 27-16 win over Brookfield.
• Kristian Sapp, Cromwell/Portland: Rushed for 179 yards and three touchdowns in a 48-26 win over Valley Regional/Old Lyme.
• Izaiah Castro-Vega, Ellington: Ran for 216 yards and three touchdowns in a 35-26 win over Lewis Mills.
“When you play against them, you better to be able to match their physicality. If you’re not able to, you’re going to get your (butt) kicked and that’s what happened. In every sense of the word, they were a better football team.”
— Hand coach Steve Filippone after his team’s 33-7 loss to North Haven.
• Bristol Central: Alex Lape returned a fumble four yards for a touchdown late in the fourth quarter in a 28-21 win over Wethersfield.
• North Haven: Defeated Hand 33-7 to earn its first win at Madison’s Surf Club since 2001.
• Waterford: Defeated Fitch 35-26 to improve to 3-0 for the first time since 2004.
On the Air
• Shelton at Hand, Friday, 7 p.m.: NewsRadio 960-WELI.
Get out and go
• Hall (4-0) at Southington (4-0), Friday, 7 p.m.: CCC Division I West clash between unbeaten teams. Southington has allowed just 13 points all season.
• Tolland (3-1) at East Catholic (3-1), Friday, 7 p.m.: Tolland suffered its first loss of the season last week to Bloomfield.
• Notre Dame-West Haven (2-2) at North Haven (3-1), Friday, 7 p.m.: Notre Dame proved it’s still a dangerous team after crushing previously unbeaten Fairfield Prep last week.
• Xavier (2-2) at Cheshire (3-1), Friday, 7 p.m.: A must win for Xavier if it hopes to qualify for the Class LL state playoffs.
• Foran (2-2) at Hillhouse (3-1), Friday, 7 p.m.: When these two meet, it’s usually an exciting game.
• Staples (4-0) at Norwich Free Academy (1-2), Saturday, 1 p.m.: NFA plays three teams from the FCIAC this year. The Wildcats lost to Darien on Oct. 1 and visit Stamford on Nov. 12.