- Coach: Duncan DellaVolpe (6th year, 20-31)
- Conference: FCIAC
- Playoff Class: LL (882 boys enrollment)
- Home: Tetreau/Davis Field
- 2013 Record: 4-7
- 2014 Kickoff: Sept. 12 vs Foran, 7 p.m.
- Captains: Brandon Bisack, Ryan Brown, Jack Whiting, T.J. Gallagher, Wade Petro
- Team websites: MaxPreps page
- Brandon Bisack, Sr., QB (6-5, 185)
- Ryan Brown, Sr., WR (6-2, 185)
- TJ Gallagher, Sr., RB (5-10, 180)
- Tyler Mazut, Sr., C (6-4, 250)
- Joe Potenza, Sr., WR (6-0, 175)
- Wade Petro, Sr., ILB (5-10, 205)
- Max Snapper, Sr., ILB (5-10, 200)
- Jack Whiting, Sr., DB (5-8, 175)
- Brian Russell, Sr., OLB (6-2, 190)
Ahmed Hourani (SCSU), Colin McKeown (Bridgton Academy), Colin Ventura, Billy Money, Bobby Walker.
Fairfield Warde has steadily improved the last two years and is primed for what could be a special season for the Mustangs.
Six-foot-five senior quarterback Brandon Bisack, who head coach Duncan DellaVolpe said has “all the tools to be an above average QB with receivers to go with him” returns for Warde. He’ll have a plethora of options to go to this fall, including 6-2 wide receiver Ryan Brown.
T.J. Gallagher also returns after having a strong season at running back. In the final game of the season last year against Ludlowe, Gallagher rushed for 300 plus yards and five TDs. DellaVolpe said he had a quiet but big year running the ball and returning kicks last season.
The offensive line is capable of doing enough to give this offense a shot at scoring a good number of points. The Mustangs’ defense is the key to their season.
With an experienced secondary and linebacker corps they have a chance to keep teams in check and keep the Mustangs hopes of winning alive each week.
The schedule is brutal with the likes of Foran, Trumbull, New Canaan, Darien and Greenwich in the first six weeks.
- Sept. 12 — Foran, 7 p.m.
- Sept. 19 — at Trumbull, 7 p.m.
- Sept. 27 — at Trinity Catholic, 1 p.m.
- Oct. 2 — New Canaan, 6 p.m.
- Oct. 11 — at Darien, 2 p.m.
- Oct. 18 — at Wilton, 3:30 p.m.
- Oct. 24 — Greenwich, 7 p.m.
- Nov. 1 — at Sheehan, 3 p.m.
- Nov. 8 — at St. Joseph, 2 p.m.
- Nov. 14 — Bassick, 7 p.m.
- Nov. 27 — Fairfield Ludlowe, 10 a.m.