By John Torsiello
- School: Simsbury High School
- Academic Honors: Brad has been on the Central Connecticut Conference All-Academic teams for football (sophomore), wrestling (sophomore and junior), and lacrosse (junior). He was on the honor role his sophomore and junior years.
- Sports Played And Positions: Football (fullback and linebacker), varsity starter his sophomore, junior and senior years; wrestling, (220-pound weight class), varsity starter freshman, sophomore and junior years; lacrosse (defensive midfielder); rugby, sophomore year.
- Athletic Accomplishments: Team captain, football (senior); Hartford Courant “Fab 15” (weeks one and two of the 2013 season, during which he rushed for 354 yards on 24 carries and scored two touchdowns); Connecticut LL All-State football team on defense (junior); Hartford Courant All-Defensive Team 2012 (junior); Connecticut LL runner-up in wrestling at 220-pound weight class (junior); Central Connecticut Conference All-Conference teams in football (sophomore and junior), and wrestling (sophomore and junior); football team defensive MVP (sophomore and junior).
- How You Prepare Before A Game: The day of a game I watch at least 30 minutes of film before leaving to get ready. To prepare myself physically, I always stretch and use a foam roller to loosen myself up.
- Most Memorable Moment In Your High School Career: My favorite memory was in the 2012 season when we shut out Conard, which had beaten us badly the year before.
- What Are You Most Excited About This Season: I am looking forward to playing one last season with all of my closest friends and teammates.
- Favorite Pro Or College Athlete: Pro athlete is Patrick Willis, linebacker for the San Francisco 49ers, and my college athlete is my brother Josh, who is the starting cornerback for Williams College.
- College Plans: I would like to play football at a college that’s strong in both sports and academics.