- Coach: Mark Fritz (1st season)
- Conference: Central Connecticut Conference (Division III West)
- Playoff Class: Class S (366 boys enrollment)
- Home: Rocky Hill High School
- 2013 Record: 10-1 (Lost to Ansonia in Class S semi-finals)
- 2014 Kickoff: Sept. 12 vs. Wethersfield, 7 p.m.
- Team website: MaxPreps page
- Grant Nieves, So., RB/CB
- Dave Sevigny, Sr., RB
- Jason Carducci, Jr., RB/DB
- Patrick Sullivan, Jr., FB/LB
Andrew Jenkelunas, QB/S; Chris Young, RB/LB; Kenshaun Gamble, RB/DT; Tommy Seaver, TE/DE; Nick Carducci, G/LB; Greg Marzilli, RB/LB/K; Elio Nalbani, T/DT.
Mark Fritz takes over for Dave Coyne as head coach in 2014. Coyne started the football program at Rocky Hill in 2000 and was the only coach until now.
Fritz, 25, a Rocky Hill native and alum, will keep the offense he played at Rocky Hill and one the Terriers are known for: the wing-T.
The Terriers lost a bunch of players from last season’s Class S playoff run, especially QB Andrew Jenkelunas and 1,00-yard rusher Chris Young. Grant Nieves figures to be the feature back for Rocky Hill. But a few more will certainly get carries in the Terriers’ offense.
The defense was very senior heavy in 2013 and will have a load of new starters this season. Carducci and Sullivan saw the most time as underclassmen last year and will lead a the Terriers defense in 2014.
The one blemish on the 2013 schedule was a 47-14 drubbing by Platt, when Tyzhan Leatherwood ran for 359 yards. The two meet again on Oct. 10, this time in Rocky Hill. Wethersfield on opening night, Bloomfield and Northwest Catholic are other tough contests for Rocky Hill and its first-year head coach in 2014.
- Sept. 12 — vs. Wethersfield, 7 p.m.*
- Sept. 19 — vs. Tolland, 7 p.m.*
- Sept. 27 — at East Catholic, 1:30 p.m.**
- Oct. 3 — at Bloomfield, 7 p.m.**
- Oct. 10 — vs. Platt, 7 p.m.*
- Oct. 17 — vs. Weaver, 7 p.m.**
- Oct. 24 — at Plainville, 7 p.m.*
- Oct. 31 — at Bristol Central, 7 p.m.*
- Nov. 7 — at Berlin, 6:30 p.m.*
- Nov. 14 — vs. Rockville, 7 p.m.*
- Nov. 27 — at Northwest Catholic, 10 a.m.**