• Jeff Stockmal, Shelton: Had 31 points in a 69-66 loss at Sheehan.
• Diontae Eady and Sam Nassar, Law: Eady hit the game-winning shots in wins over Lyman Hall (71-70) and Platt Tech (64-63). Nassar scored 30 points to help the Lawmen beat Lyman Hall, snapping Law’s 42-game losing streak.
• Justin Sheffield, Harding: Scored 30 points in the Presidents’ 90-57 victory over O’Brien Tech.
• Shane Young, South Windsor: Finished with 35 points as South Windsor defeated Bulkeley 72-53.
• Tyler Thomas, Amity: Poured in 32 points as Amity edged West Haven 58-57.
• Tremont Waters, Notre Dame-West Haven: Had a season-high 37 points to lead Notre Dame over Hamden 88-70.
• Max Edwards, Bunnell: Had 26 points, 15 rebounds and five assists in a 99-75 win at Brookfield.
• Isaiah Williams, East Hartford: Had 31 points in a 71-51 win over Northwet Catholic.
• Mike Michaud, Oxford: Made 17 baskets, all two-pointers, en route to 39 points in Oxford’s 81-42 win over Watertown.
• Kerson Etienne, Holy Cross: Had 29 points in the Crusaders’ 77-72 win over Crosby.
• Alex Kravchuk, Enfield: Scored 33 points in Enfield’s 62-57 victory over E.O. Smith.
• Connor Harkins, Greenwich: Scored 35 points in Greenwich’s 78-61 win at Norwalk.
• Marcus Goss, East Windsor: Scored 31 points, including seven three-pointers, in a 59-51 win over East Granby.
• Carl Edwards, West Haven and Jackson Benigni, Xavier: Both had 29 points in West Haven’s 81-70 win.
“March is March Madness, that’s when the tournament comes and we want to win big and keep winning big and show everybody we are the No. 1 team in the state.”
Hillhouse point guard Tyler Douglas after the Academics beat Wilbur Cross 81-41.
GET OUT AND GO
• East Lyme at Ledyard, Tuesday, 7 p.m.: I’m pretty sure the Colonels haven’t forgotten about the 19-point loss at East Lyme last month.
• Amistad at Westbrook, Wednesday, 5:30 p.m.: Intriguing non-conference matchup featuring two teams with a combined three losses.
• Kennedy at Holy Cross, Wednesday, 7 p.m.: Winner stays close to Sacred Heart in the NVL Brass Division.
• Hamden Hall at St. Luke’s, Saturday, 2 p.m.: Can the Hornets turn the tables on the undefeated Fairchester League leaders?
• Windsor at Weaver, Saturday, 5:30 p.m.: These CCC rivals put up 200 combined points in the first matchup on Dec. 27.
• Giacomo Brancato of Fairfield Warde scored his 1,000th career point against New Canaan. Joe O’Toole of O’Brien Tech did the same against Platt Tech.