Player of the Year
- Stats: Threw two no-hitters, went 8-1, tossed 102 strikeouts with only 11 walks in 68 innings pitched. Also batted .406 with 19 RBIs.
- Honors: SCC Player of the Year, All-SCC Housatonic Division and coaches all-state selection.
- Off the field: Member of the Foreign National Honor Society, won the Edward Finn Memorial Award and Weller Business Award.
- Up next: Will play baseball at Fordham.
Coach of the Year
- Stats: Led North Haven to the school’s fifth state championship in school history, a 3-2 victory over East Lyme in the Class L division. Has a state-record 856 career wins in a career that began at North Haven in 1959.
- Honors: Also the Register’s Area Coach of the Year in 2003, when he won his fourth state title against Seymour, which was also his 700th career win.
Buddy Alan Dewaine
Montville, Sr., P/3B
- Stats: Went 7-1 with 50 strikeouts in 45 innings pitched. At the plate, he batted .354 with 18 RBIs and was 10 for 10 in stolen bases.
- Honors: All-Eastern Connecticut Conference First Team and coaches all-state selection.
- Up next: Will play baseball at Central Connecticut State.
Mauro Paul Gozzo, Jr.
Sheehan, Jr., C
- Stats: Batted .411 with 36 hits, 28 RBIs, 20 runs and three triples.
- Honors: All-SCC Housatonic and coaches all-state selection, All-SCC Academic Team member.
- Off the field: High Honor student.
- Up next: Verbally committed to play baseball at Tulane.
Haddam-Killingworth, Sr., P/IF
- Stats: Batted .407 with 16 RBIs and 12 stolen bases. On the mound, he went 5-3 with a 1.55 ERA and 64 strikeouts.
- Honors: Named the Shoreline Conference Player of the Year.
- Up next: Will play baseball at Quinnipiac.
Cheshire, Sr., SS
- Stats: Batted .471 with 32 hits, 11 doubles, one triple, one home run and a .581 on-base percentage.
- Honors: All-SCC Housatonic Division, CHSCA selection, All-SCC Academic Team, Senior All-Star pick.
- Off the field: Member of the FBLA Club.
- Up next: Will play at the University of Massachusetts next season.
Trinity Catholic, Sr., P
- Stats: Went 10-0 with 77 strikeouts and a .62 ERA.
- Honors: All-FCIAC selection, FCIAC Player of the Year and coaches all-state selection.
- Up next: Will attend and play baseball at UConn.
Bunnell, Sr., P
- Stats: He went 8-2 with a 1.40 ERA and 98 strikeouts in 65 innings.
- Honors: Was drafted by the Cincinnati Reds in the 28th round. Was both an All-South-West Conference and coaches all-state selection. Two-time All-Area pick and the 2014 Gatorade State Player of the Year recipient.
- Up next: Will play baseball at UConn.
West Haven, Sr., SS
- Stats: Had a .515 batting average, 15 RBIs and 36 hits for the Blue Devils.
- Honors: All-SCC Quinnipiac Division and coaches all-state selection.
- Off the field: In DECA.
- Up next: Will play baseball at UConn-Avery Point.
Fairfield Prep, Sr., P/1B
- Stats: Batted .400 with 30 RBIs and two home runs. On the mound, went 6-2 with a 1.70 ERA.
- Honors: Two-time All-State, All-SCC Quinnipiac Division and coaches all-state selection, CIAC Scholar Athlete of the Year.
- Off the field: Magna Cum Laude, National Honor Society, was involved in the White Ribbon Campaign to raise awareness against domestic violence and was given the Center for Family Justice Take a Stand award.
- Up next: Will play baseball at Harvard.
Southington, Sr., C
- Stats: Batted .443 with 35 hits and 33 RBIs for the Blue Knights.
- Honors: All-CCC and coaches all-state selection and a Senior All-Star team member.
- Up next: Will play at UConn next season.
East Catholic, Jr., SS
- Stats: Batted .458 with four home runs, 14 RBIs and a .917 slugging percentage.
- Honors: All-Central Connecticut Conference and all-state coaches selection and the Connecticut Gatorade Player of the Year.
- Up next: Has verbally committed play baseball at Bryant.
Amity, Jr., 1B
- Stats: Batted .390 with 40 hits, 14 stolen bases, 11 doubles and three home runs and led his team to its third consecutive Class LL state championship.
- Honors: All-SCC Housatonic Division and coaches all-state selection. Member of the Junior Select All-Star team.
- Off the field: National Honor Society member and recipient of the Son of the American Revolution Award.
- Up next: Verbally committed to play at UConn.