The 2015 Fairchester Athletic League boys basketball tournament will begin Wednesday Feb. 25 and run through Feb. 28. The tournament will be played at the sites of the higher seeds.
Defending champion Masters is the No. 2 seed and the co-regular season champion with Hopkins. The Hilltoppers earned the No. 1 seed based on two head-to-head victories over Masters.
Wednesday, Feb. 25 at higher seeds
- No. 1 Hopkins 61, No. 8 Hamden Hall 56
- No. 5 St. Luke’s at No. 4 Rye Country Day, 4 p.m.
- No. 3 Brunswick 86, No. 6 Greens Farms Academy 77 (OT)
- No. 2 Masters def. No. 7 King
Friday, Feb. 27 at higher seeds, 5:30 p.m.
- Hopkins 58, St. Luke’s 41
- Masters 80, Brunswick 77
Saturday, Feb. 28 at higher seed
Masters 60, Hopkins 49
Updates every minute – View full tournament
- Southern Connecticut Conference
- Central Connecticut Conference
- Eastern Connecticut Conference
- South-West Conference
- Shoreline Conference
- Naugatuck Valley League
- Constitution State Conference
- Fairfield County Interscholastic Athletic Conference
- North Central Connecticut Conference
- Berkshire League
- Fairchester League