- Stats: Won the Loucks Games mile title, captured the Danbury Dream 800 crown, won the 1,600 and 3,200 at the SCC Western Sectionals, SCC Championships, Class LL and State Open. Won the New Balance National mile title in a personal-record time of 4:06.88.
- Honors: All-SCC, SCC MVP, All-State, All-American selection.
- Up next: Will compete for Georgetown.
Charles Farley — Coach of the Year
- Stats: Led the team to the program’s first ever outdoor state title. The Titans scored 55 points to win the Class M crown. Sheehan finished fourth at the SCC Championships.
Hamden, senior, triple jump
- Stats: Finished second in triple jump at SCC Championships, fourth at the Class LL and third at State Open with a personal-best leap of 43-08. Helped lead Hamden to an SCC Western Sectional title. Took fourth in high jump at SCC Championships.
- Honors: All-SCC second team selection.
- Off the track: Nationals Honor Society member and New Haven Tap-Off Scholar-Athlete for basketball.
- Up next: Will attend Carnegie Mellon University.
Hand, junior, pole vault
- Stats: Won the SCC Eastern Sectionals, SCC Championships and Class L (14 feet) in pole vault. Finished second at the State Open. Ended the season placing 11th at Nationals in Emerging Elite with a vault of 14-02.50.
- Honors: All-SCC and All-State selection. Holds school pole vault record.
- Off the track: Also plays soccer.
Sheehan, sophomore, middle distance
- Stats: Helped lead Sheehan to first-ever Class M state outdoor title. Won the 800 at the SCC Eastern Sectionals and the SCC Championships, where he also ran on winning 4×400 relay (3:26.48). At Class M ran 1:56.99 for third in 800 and part of 4×800 that placed third. Placed seventh at State Open in 800.
- Honors: All-SCC pick.
- Off the track: Plays soccer for Sheehan.
Shelton, senior, throws
- Stats: Went undefeated in the discus this spring. winning titles at the SCC Eastern Sectional, SCC Championships, Class LL, State Open and the New England Championships, the last with a school-record toss of 165-07.
- Honors: All-SCC, All-State and All-New England selection.
- Up next: Will compete for Central Connecticut State.
Hamden, senior, throws
- Stats: Helped lead Hamden to a SCC Western Sectional title winning the shot put, second in the discus and third in the javelin. Won the SCC Championships in the shot put, third in javelin and fourth in discus. Placed second in shot put at Class LL (51-06.25) and finished seventh at the State Open.
- Honors: All-SCC selection. Was named NH register Athlete of the Week during the season.
Amity, senior, sprints
- Stats: Helped lead Amity to SCC Championship. Won the SCC 400 in school-record time of 49.76. Ran on third place 4×400 relay. Second in 400 at Class LL, fourth in 4×400 (3:24.01), which was a school record. Fourth in 400 at State Open, fifth at New Englands.
- Honors: First-team All-SCC selection.
- Off the track: Also played football.
- Up next: Will attend Westminster Prep.
Foran, senior, jumps
- Stats: Won the high jump at the SCC Championships, finished first at Class MM clearing 6-02. Placed fourth at the State Open. Was ninth at the New England Championships. Ended the season taking second place at the CIAC decathlon scoring 5,749 points.
- Honors: All-State high jump, decathlon.
- Off the track: Plays football and was on the Honor Roll.
- Up next: Will be attending Quinnipiac.
Shelton, senior, sprints
- Stats: Won the SCC Eastern Sectionals and SCC Championships in the 100 dash. Placed fourth in 200 at Sectionals and SCC Championships. Ran on 4×100 relay that finished fourth at SCC and fifth at Class LL. Competed at Nationals in 4×100 and 4×200 relays.
- Honors: First team All-SCC, team MVP. Holds schools record in 100.
- Up next: Will compete at Central Connecticut State.
Hillhouse, junior, hurdles
- Stats: Won the SCC Eastern Sectionals and placed fifth at SCC Championships in 300 meter hurdles. Captured third in 300 at Class MM. Ran on 4×100 relay that won the Eastern Sectionals, won SCC in meet record of 42.88, and finished first at Class MM meet. Placed third at State Open. At Nationals part of 4×1 relay that finished ninth and 4×2 was eighth in Emerging Elite.
- Honors: First team All-SCC and All-State pick.
Amity, junior, throws
- Stats: Was part of Eastern Sectional and SCC Championship titles. Helped lead Amity to undefeated regular season. Won the javelin at the Eastern Sectional and SCC Championships (172-07). Placed second at Class LL, ninth at State Open in javelin.
- Honors: All-SCC selection.
Amity, junior, hurdles/jumps
- Stats: Helped lead Amity to 100th straight dual meet win this spring and both the SCC Eastern Sectional and SCC championship titles. Took second in 200, 110 hurdles at Eastern Sectionals. Won 110 hurdles and placed third in 200 at SCC Championships. Finished fourth in 110 hurdles, sixth in 300 hurdles at Class LL meet. At State Open placed sixth in 110 hurdles.
- Honors: All-SCC and All-Area selection during the indoor track season.
Hamden, junior, jumps
- Stats: Helped lead Hamden to an SCC Western Sectional crown, winning the 100 dash (11.14) and place second in the long jump (21-04.75). At SCC Championships finished second in 100 and fifth in long. Captured third in 100 at Class LL, won the long in a personal-best leap of 21-05. At State Open placed 11th in long jump.
- Honors: All-SCC and All-State selection.
Notre Dame of West Haven, senior, jumps
- Stats: At SCC Western Sectionals, set a meet record in long jump leaping 21-10.50. Placed second in the 100. Finished first in long jump at SCC Championships, third at Class L and second at State Open. Took third at the New England Championships.
- Honors: Named All-State and All-New England.
- Off the track: Also plays soccer.
- Up next: Will play soccer at UMass.
Xavier, senior, distance
- Stats: Placed second in 1,600 and 3,200 at SCC Western Sectionals. Finished third in 1,600 and second in 3,200 at SCC Championships. Placed seventh in 3,200 at Class LL, 10th at State Open. Finished eighth in 3,200 at New England Championships.
- Honors: Second team All-SCC in 3,200.
- Off the track: Nationals Honor Society and Science Honor Society member.
- Up next: Will compete at Bucknell University.