- Stats: His strong work ethic led to 25 goals, 30 assists and 79 ground balls. He led the Spartans to a 15-5 record.
- Honors: First team All-SCC and all-state selection, Amity Athlete of the Year and selected for Senior All-Star game.
- Off the field: Academic all-state, an All-Area pick for football and competed for the indoor track team.
- Up next: Will play lacrosse at Sacred Heart.
Paul Deon — Coach of the Year
- Stats: The first-year coach led the Tigers to the CIAC Class M state semifinals. After starting the season 1-6, Hand finished strong with a 10-3 record. He spent four years as the Stonington boys coach, where he led his teams to the Class S semifinals in 2010, 2011 and 2013 and three straight ECC Small Division championships. He has an overall 70-30 coaching record.
- Honors: Named the 2011 CIAC Class S Coach of the Year. Elected as the chairman of the Connecticut All-America Committee (2011-2013). Head coach for the Connecticut Senior All Star games in 2013 and 2014.
- Off the field: He also coaches youth lacrosse in Waterford and the Connecticut Cardinals lacrosse club team based out of Wesleyan University in Middletown.
Xavier, Sr., Defender
- Stats: He had 10 assists, 51 interceptions and averaged nearly seven ground balls a game in leading the Falcons to a 10-8 record.
- Honors: Two-time first team All-SCC and second team all-state selection. Chosen to play in the Senior All-Star game.
- Off the field: National Honor Society, SCC Scholar Athlete of the Month, four-year starter on the ice hockey team.
- Up next: Will attend South Carolina.
Amity, Jr., Midfield
- Stats: Led the Spartans to the CIAC Class L semifinals with his speed and agility in the transition phase of the game. He had 12 goals, 33 assists and 59 ground balls.
- Honors: All-SCC selection.
- Off the field: All-Area selection for football.
- Up next: He will reclassify as a junior at Choate, where he will play both lacrosse and football.
St. Joseph, Sr., Attack-Midfield
- Stats: Stratford resident had a single-season school record 64 goals with 17 assists and ended up with 115 goals and 37 assists for his career. Led the Cadets to the Class S championship, scoring seven goals in a 14-11 win over Brookfield in the final.
- Honors: Two-time first team all-state pick.
- Off the field: National Spanish Honor Society member who also played ice hockey and on the football team that won the 2013 Class M championship.
- Up next: Will play lacrosse at Quinnipiac.
Valley Regional, Jr., Attack
- Stats: Had 79 goals and 31 assists to lead the Warriors to one of their best seasons at 11-6. He has 195 goals and 81 assists for his career. His best game was in a 10-9 win over Morgan, where he finished with six goals.
- Honors: First team all-state selection.
- Off the field: Also plays soccer.
Notre Dame-West Haven, Sr., Attack
- Stats: One of the top playmakers in the area, he had 71 points this season (30 goals, 41 assists) and set single-season school records for points and assists.
- Off the field: Academic All-American, National Honor Society and CIAC Scholar Athlete. He was also captain of the swim team and cross country team.
- Up next: Will attend the U.S. Naval Academy.
Fairfield Prep, Sr., Defender
- Stats: Led the Jesuits to the SCC tournament championship. Helped limit opponents to only five goals in both the semifinals and championship game. Also led the Jesuits to the CIAC Class L quarterfinals.
- Honors: Selected SCC tournament MVP, first team All-SCC and first team all-state.
- Off the field: Also played football.
- Up next: Will play lacrosse at Bryant.
Guilford, Sr., Defender
- Stats: He was one reason the Indians allowed less than 10 goals in 13 games this season. Helped lead the Indians to an 11-9 record and the CIAC Class M quarterfinals.
- Honors: First team All-SCC and second team all-state selection.
- Off the field: Also was a running back on the football team.
- Up next: Will attend the University of New Hampshire and major in electric engineering.
Cheshire, Sr., Goalie
- Stats: Had a .680 save percentage and 9.6 goals-against average with 147 goals allowed. Set the school’s single-season save record with 325.
- Honors: Two-time Second Team All-SCC and Academic All-American pick. Selected for the Senior All-Star game.
- Off the field: National Honor Society, Best Buddies, peer health education and Unified Sports.
- Up next: Will study engineering at Boston University.
Hamden Hall, Fr., Midfield
- Stats: Despite routinely being double- and triple-teammed, the North Haven resident was the team’s leading scorer with 45 goals and 31 assists and led the rebuilding Hornets’ to an 8-9 record.
- Honors: First team All-Fairchester and first team All-WNESSLA Division II MVP selection.
- Off the field: Also plays football for the Hornets.
North Haven, Jr., Attack
- Stats: Had 38 goals, 47 assists including five goals and four assists in a 17-6 win over Cheshire to lead North Haven to A 13-3 regular-season record.
- Honors: First team All-SCC, second team all-state selection.
- Off the field: Plays trumpet in the school’s concert band and co-captain of the football team.
- Up next: Considering Salisbury, Lynchburg and Springfield with hopes of continuing his lacrosse career.
Hopkins, Sr., Attack
- Stats: Had 47 goals and 23 assists and ended up with 184 goals and 74 assists for his career.
- Honors: Two-time Register All-Area, first team All-Western New England Secondary School Lacrosse Association and two-time All-Fairchester Athletic Association selection.
- Off the field: He was a captain on the football, basketball and lacrosse teams his senior year.
- Up next: He will play lacrosse at Indiana.
Fairfield Prep, Sr., Midfield
- Stats: His athleticism resulted in 42 goals and 18 assists in leading the Jesuits to a 12-0 SCC record and 14-6 overall mark.
- Honors: U.S. Lacrosse All-American, first team All-SCC and all-state, SCC Player of the Year.
- Off the field: National Honor Society, graduated Cum Laude at Prep. Also played soccer for the Jesuits.
- Up next: Will play lacrosse at Princeton.
Hand, So., Midfield
- Stats: Had 39 goals, seven assists and 87 ground balls to lead the Tigers to an 11-9 record and the CIAC Class M semifinals. After starting the season 1-6 the Tigers closed strong with a 10-3 mark.
- Honors: Second team All-SCC and all-state selection.
- Off the field: Also plays linebacker on the football team.
North Haven, Jr., Attack
- Stats: Had 40 goals and 27 assists. Holds the school records for goals and points as a freshman (34 goals, 41 points) and sophomore (48 goals, 67 points).
- Honors: First team All-SCC and all-state selection.
- Off the field: Three-time All-SCC Academic team, National Honor Society, Math Honor Society, Latin Honor Society, Spanish Honor Society, Science Honor Society, youth lacrosse volunteer coach and Habitat for Humanity volunteer.